Saturday, November 7, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons....

make hot apple cider with tequila.. well, I'll let you know how that one works out.  Life has thrown me yet another curve and I must make the best of it.  However, it is that time of year when there's a nip in the air, the leaves are falling and some parts of the world are painted in vibrant oranges, reds, purples and yellows.  In the fall I get homesick for the vibrant foilage of the South Carolina autumn which should be just about at it's peak now.  The hills of Texas are impressive but we just don't get that fabulous fall show that other parts of the country does.  It's easy to overlook that when we're having short sleeve weather in December -- one of the advantages of living here.

I'll leave you with this thought:
"When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY