Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reflections of the Past..

Someone ask on facebook yesterday "what do you regret"?  Most answers were "nothing, I wouldn't change a thing!"  Well, let me tell you those people haven't lived long enough because there are always regrets.  I regret not appreciating the small things in life.  I regret not being a better wife and mother.  I let the precious moments in life slip by and now they are gone forever.  Having said that, and on a brighter note, each day is a new beginning.  We can make it whatever we want.  It's how we respond to the things that happen to us that makes it either a good day or a bad day.   It's the 90/10 theory of 10 % you can't control but the other 90% is up to you.  It's never too late to make magic moments and great memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY